June 29, 2009

Cake Eaters still being Re-Shuffled

It's still happening. The Cake Eaters fans are doing The Cake Eaters Re-Shuffle. Here is one from "Kristen Stewart's biggest fan":

"Hi! My name is Madison S. (a.k.a. Kristen Stewart's biggest fan.)
This picture was taken at the Best Buy in Boise, Idaho.
I hope that I helped the Cake Eaters receive the attention it deserves! I'm looking forward to receiving my poster. (there's already a spot for it on my wall!)"

Thanks Madison - your poster is on the way!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! i'm one of many million fans of kristen, i'm from seville, spain nd i saw the film on a web. I think kristen's role was awesome! she is an amazing actress nd the story of the film are amazing too, i've seen it for 6 time! (on O.V, sure) One of the best things about it maybe is the soundtrack, all songs are really good.

    xoxo from somewhere at seville =)

    P.D: i love this blog!

    ReplyDelete