December 29, 2009

Exclusive Kristen Stewart Photo - Awesome Cake Eaters Fan!

This holiday season we hope you Cake Eater fans will head to your local big-box store and do The Cake Eaters Re-Shuffle. Thats all good if you live in the United States. But what if you don't? Well, check out this awesome fan pic from Lauren R. in the United Kingdom. I am sure that this is also an exclusive Kristen Stewart pic for all you K-Stew Fans!


From Lauren R:

"Dear Cake Eaters Movie,
I do not live in the US and it isn't out here yet, However I bought it off Amazon in July because I love Kristen. As I cannot do a official Reshuffle, Heres a picture of the cake eaters next to my huge poster of Me and Kristen when I met her!

Love the movie and Kristen's performance is OUTSTANDING!

Pretty please can I have a poster? :D you can post my picture :)"

She will definitely be recieving a free Cake Eaters Poster. We love our fans - keep it coming.

4 comments:

  1. How about a signed one? ;) Just Kidding! Thank you so much for posting this. Dedicated, thats me!! :D RESPECT KSTEW AND THE CAKE EATERS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GODDD!!! you r so lucky…me so jealous!!! Kristennnnn…T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always throroughly impressed by Kristen's amazing fan-base...such loyal people, dontcha think? So proud to call this particular fan my buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED THE MOVIE!! I still have lots of questions about it. It was indeed really emotional for me since one of my relatives suffers from a form of friedrich ataxia. Would anyone please send me an email so i can answer back with questions?? luli_chola@hotmail.com
    the questions are mainly about the development of the performances, i am an actress myself and have taken film courses so i am really interested in many aspect of the movie.
    thanks!! keep like this

    ReplyDelete